College Station AC Repair
24-Hour Emergency Air Conditioning Service in Bryan, North Houston & Austin
Air conditioner making that weird buzzing sound again? Unit low on coolant or experiencing a leak? Whole system broken down on one of the hottest days of the year? Never fear, Dailey Company, Inc. is here!
Dailey Company, Inc. is a College Station AC repair company backed by over 15 years of experience. Since 2003, we have been striving to offer exceptional services at a reasonable price. We provide upfront prices on all our repairs, so you never have to worry about last-minute fees or hidden surcharges. We also have an A+ with the Better Business Bureau and favorable reviews from customers across the area, so you already know you can trust our reputation. And with our 100% satisfaction guarantee, we get every AC repair done right, or you get your money back!
For AC repairs in College Station from licensed, bonded, and insured experts, dial (979) 243-2568.
When to Call for College Station AC Repairs
At Dailey Company, Inc., we’ve been in the HVAC business long enough to know that the longer you wait to deal with a problem, the worse it is going to get. That’s why our College Station AC repair technicians offer faster service to get your unit up and running again ASAP. We are equipped with all the latest, industry-leading tools and technology, and are familiar with all the top makes and models on the market. We also offer follow-up service following every appointment, to ensure your repair was performed correctly.
Remember, avoiding necessary AC repairs and maintenance is just going to increase the chances you will have to replace your system before its time, so never hesitate to call our air conditioning experts at Dailey Company, Inc. to take a look at your system. With our energy-efficient services, we may be able to save you money in the long-run!
Top signs you could use an AC repair in College Station, TX include:
- Strange Noises: A buzzing or rattling noise coming from your AC is not normal. Watch out for excessive vibrating, since this often means your system is experiencing a mechanical issue.
- Nasty Smells: If your AC is releasing a funny smell, it may be because there is mold or mildew growing inside, which probably means you have a drainage problem.
- Leaks: Your AC may start leaking water due to frozen evaporator coils, a cracked drip pan, or other internal issues. It is less common for your AC to leak refrigerant, but this should also be addressed immediately.
- Uneven or Insufficient Airflow: Cold spots throughout your home are not normal. If your AC is not providing proper airflow to certain parts of your house, call a technician to take a look right away.
- Frequent Cycling: Your AC may cycle on and off due to everything from a clogged filter to a poorly sized system.
- Rising Energy Bills: If your energy bills are going up but your air conditioner is performing worse, that means your AC unit is working too hard and there is a problem. You should not be paying higher cooling bills for less relief.
- Lack of Cool Air/No Cool Air at All: If your AC system is barely blowing cold air or has stopped working altogether, it’s not just going to magically fix itself on its own. Call a technician immediately if this happens, as waiting to do so could force you to replace your whole system.
AC Repair Vs. Replacement
When your AC goes down in Texas, you can either replace the unit completely or opt for AC repair. It may seem like fixing your unit is the cheaper option, but in the long run it is more expensive in the following situations.
1. Your AC is older than 10 years - AC units on average last 10-12 years with exactly how long it goes depending on use, environment, brand, maintenance levels and when you decide to pull the plug. If your unit is older than 10 years then it's likely on its last legs so make the switch.
2. It needs R22 Freon - This refrigerant has stopped being made since January 2020 thanks to the 2020 Freon Ban. While the use is totally acceptable, it will become more expensive to run as the coolant becomes more and more scarce.
3. The unit requires repair after repair - Our College Station AC repair experts will always come in to fix your unit, but if it needs repair every year then it's costing you in the long run. A new replacement is around the corner evidently so don't sink more money into a dying unit.
24/7 Air Conditioning Repair College Station, The Woodlands & Beyond
In the state of Texas, it is simply too hot to go without working cooling equipment. That’s why our AC repair techs at Dailey Company, Inc. are available 24/7 to keep your entire household safe. Call today, and you may be able to take advantage of available specials and financing options. And remember that when you sign up for our Family Savings Plan, you can receive priority scheduling and pricing on AC repairs and more.
Call (713) 496-0877 anytime to request an appointment with our College Station AC repair experts. We also service North Houston, or click here to request service online.
Read What Our Customers Are SayingReviews & Testimonials
The Dailey DifferenceLearn Why We're the Best Choice For Your Home & Business
Friendly, Trained Team
Financing Options Available
Full Service Company
Committed to Our Communities
Offering 24/7 Service
Your Budget? We Can Help! Learn More About Our Family Savings Plan &
What We Can Do For Your Systems Year Round