Water Heater Repair & Replacement in College Station, TX
Let Us Conveniently Fix, Install, or Replace Your Water Heater in Bryan & North Houston
Deciding between repairing and replacing your water heater can be tricky. You might have heard all sorts of advice from everywhere, but with the Dailey Company you can be sure our advice is based on facts and our training.
Call us today at 979-243-2568 for high-quality College Station water heater installation or repair!
Here are some factors that can help you decide whether you should repair or replace your water heating system!
- One of the most important factors to consider when repairing or replacing your water heater is its age. If your water heater is more than 10 years old, it’s probably time to start looking for a new one. Even if your water heater has been dependable through the course of its life, normal wear and tear can result in sudden breakdowns and malfunctions. This can lead to costly problems and even prevent you from having hot water for some time. To find out how old your water heater is, look for the serial number on the manufacturer’s sticker, which is located at the top of the water heater.
- A water heater is a heavy and frequently used appliance, which means it’ll need one or two repair jobs over the course of its life. However, if you need to shell out a lot of money on frequent water heater repairs, you might want to consider replacing it all together. It’s better to pay the high up-front costs of a new water heater and reap the long-term benefits rather than pay a little less for repairs and reap the short-term benefits.
- If your water is frequently rusty or discolored, your water heater might be corroding internally. Consult a professional and see what repair options are available to you. However, if this has been going on for a long time, consider replacing your unit as corrosion can lead to fractures and cracks.
- Once there are fractures in your unit, they will inevitably lead to leaks. These leaks will be wasteful and cause further damage to your home, leading to water damage and mold growth in your crawlspaces.
Lack of Hot Water
- A major sign of prolonged water heater damage is lack of hot water. Being unable to provide hot water is usually caused by the build up of sediment in the tank. If your water heater cannot provide the basic task of supplying you with hot water, it’s time to consider replacing it.
If you notice any of these signs, contact the pros at Dailey Company. Our licensed, insured and background-checked plumbers will be happy to assist you through the process of repairing or replacing your water heater.
Reasons Why You Should Choose Dailey Company for College Station Water Heater Installation and Repair Services
- Friendly, Respectful Technicians
- Licensed, Bonded and Insured
- Background Checked and Drug Tested
- 24/7 Service
- Live Call Center
- Courtesy Call Before Arrival
- Courtesy Call After Service
- Financing Options Available
- A+ Rated by the Better Business Bureau
- A Rating by Angie’s List
- Local Aggieland Family Business
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Our goal is to ensure your family’s plumbing needs are met whether it’s water heater repair, replacement, drain cleaning, toilet repair, etc. Our plumbers and technicians are committed to leaving all our customers happy, comfortable and safe!
Friendly, Trained Team
Financing Options Available
Full Service Company
Committed to Our Communities
Offering 24/7 Service